The King and Queen of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to Visit Japan
1. His Majesty king Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein, King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah will pay an Official Working Visit to Japan from November 25 to November 28, 2018.
2. During their stay in Japan, Their Majesties the Emperor and Empress will invite Their Majesties the King and Queen to a luncheon. Mr. Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan, will also hold a meeting with His Majesty the King and Prime Minister Abe and Mrs. Abe will host a dinner in their honor.
3. The Government of Japan sincerely welcomes the visit of Their Majesties the King and Queen and hopes the visit will further strengthen the friendly relations between Japan and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
(1) This will be His Majesty Abdullah II’s tenth visit to Japan as King of Jordan.
(2) Prime Minister Abe held meetings with His Majesty Abdullah II on the following occasions: His Majesty’s visit to Japan in November 2014, Prime Minister’s visit to Jordan in January 2015, the Asian - African Conference in April 2015, the United Nations General Assembly in September 2015, the Nuclear Security Summit in April 2016, His Majesty’s visit to Japan in October 2016, the United Nations General Assembly in September 2017 and Prime Minister’s visit to Jordan in May 2018.