Dispatch of several Public-Private missions for practioners
- Yokohama Action Plan
- Utilize more effectively official funding sources such as investment credit, trade and investment insurance to enhance PPP and leverage private capital flows to Africa.
- Proposed Measures by Japan/Implementing Partners
- ● Enhance Public-Private Partnership to effectively coordinate between official flows and private capitals, to expand good practices of Corporate Social Responsibilities in linking up with official flows
- Potential Resources, Possible Contributions
- Dispatch of several Public-Private missions for practioners
- Related Links
Current Status of Implementation 2009
- Several missions in various sectors were dispatched as indicated in the list.
- More information
Back to Index