Prime Minister of India to Visit Japan
October 12, 2018
1. H.E. Mr. Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India, will pay an Official Working Visit to Japan from Sunday, 28 October to Monday, 29 October 2018.
2. During his stay in Japan, Mr. Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan, will hold a meeting with the Prime Minister and host a dinner in his honor.
3. The Government of Japan sincerely welcomes the visit of the Prime Minister and hopes the visit will further strengthen the friendly relations between Japan and India.
(1) This will be H.E. Mr. Narendra Modi’s third time visit to Japan as the Prime Minister.
(2) Japan- India bilateral summit meeting between Prime Minister Modi and Prime Minister Abe will be counted 12th by this time.