Official Development Assistance (ODA)
Sectoral Development Policy
March 8, 2017
What is Sectoral Development Policy?
Japan carries out strategic development cooperation through formulating sectoral development policy or initiative, which considers international efforts such as the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, in addition to formulating country assistance policy.
I Priority issues for Japan’s ODA
(1) "Quality Growth" and Poverty Eradication through such Growth
- Global Health and Population
- Safe Water and Sanitation
- Quality Education for All
- Quality Infrastructure
- Agricultural Development
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Culture and Sport
(2) Sharing Universal Values and Realizing a Peaceful and Secure Society
- Assistance for the development of legal system and Governance
- Humanitarian Assistance
(3) Building a Sustainable and Resilient International Community through Efforts to Address Global Challenges
Sectoral Development policy’s page link
"This Sectoral Development Policy Website is a free link-site; however, we request that hyperlinks should be used within the scope of the Copyright Law. In setting up a link, please download the banner on the left."