Prime Minister of Viet Nam to Visit Japan
May 26, 2017
1. H. E. Mr. Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam and his spouse, Ms. Tran Nguyet Thu will pay an Official Visit to Japan. The Prime Minister and his spouse will arrive in Japan on Sunday, June 4 and leave on Thursday, June 8, 2017.
2. During their stay in Japan, the Prime Minister and his spouse will be received in audience by Their Majesties the Emperor and Empress of Japan. Mr. Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan, will hold a meeting with the Prime Minister and host a dinner in his honor.
3. The Government of Japan sincerely welcomes the visit of the Prime Minister and his spouse, and hopes the visit will further strengthen the friendly relations between Japan and the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam.
(1) This will be H. E. Mr. Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s second visit to Japan as Prime Minister.
(2) In the past, Prime Minister Phuc and Prime Minister Abe held a meeting on four occasions including the Outreach meeting of the G7 Ise-Shima Summit in May 2016 and the Prime Minister Abe’s official visit to Viet Nam in January 2017.