- Prime Minister Abe “Japan intends to support the introduction of high-quality infrastructure in Panama.” (Photo: Cabinet Public Relations Office)
- Foreign Minister Kishida meets with Foreign Minister Lavrov, discussing bilateral relations including the issue of concluding a peace treaty, and regional situations.
- Japan's Support to the Middle East
- Foreign Minister Kishida holds a G7 Presidency press conference, presenting the outcome documents, including G7 Foreign Ministers' Hiroshima Declaration.
- Foreign Minister Kishida: "I believe we made a historical step forward which will revive a momentum toward realizing a world free of nuclear weapons."
- The G7 Foreign Ministers discuss global issues, including terrorism, disarmament & non-proliferation, and maritime security, as well as regional situations.
- April 28
- April 27
- April 26