The Fifth Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD V) was held in Yokohama, Japan, on June 1-3, 2013.
- The First TICAD V Ministerial Meeting (Overview and Evaluation) (May 2014)
- 20 Years of the TICAD Process and Japan's ODA to Africa
[English (PDF, 3.75MB)], [French (PDF, 3.82MB)]
- Japan's Commitment to Africa: Strengthening Each Individual, One by One (YouTube Video) [English], [French]
- ODA Policy Speech by H.E. Mr. Fumio Kishida, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan "An Evolving ODA: For the World’s Future and Japan's Future"
- Japan-U.S. Cooperation in African Women's Entrepreneurship Program (AWEP) (August 1)
- Joint Communiqué on the Occasion of the Visit of Prime Minister Abe to the Republic of Chile (PDF, 74KB) (July 31)
- Joint Communiqué on the Occasion of the Visit of Prime Minister Abe to the Republic of Colombia (PDF, 348KB) (July 30)
- Prime Minister Abe Meets with the Top Leaders of Nine CARICOM Countries (July 29)
- Press Release: Japan – Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Summit Meeting "Japan's CARICOM Policy" (PDF, 86KB) (July 28)
- Japan-Jamaica Summit Meeting (July 28)
- Japan-Antigua and Barbuda Summit Meeting (July 28)
- Japan-Trinidad and Tobago Summit Meeting (July 28)
- Prime Minister Abe's Visit to Mexico (July 27)
- Mexico-Japan Joint Press Release on the Occasion of the Official Visit of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to Mexico (PDF, 203KB) (July 27)