- Yokohama Action Plan
- Support the international efforts to achieve universal access to reproductive health services.
- Proposed Measures by Japan/Implementing Partners
- ● Prevent and response to Gender-based Violence (GBV)
- Potential Resources, Possible Contributions
- GoJ: $187,958
- Related Links
Current Status of Implementation 2009
(i) The 4th International Parliamentarians’ Conference on the Implementation of ICPD Programme of Action (IPCI/ICPD) was held on 27-28 October 2009 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with over 400 participants, including parliamentarians, ministers and civil society leaders from some110 countries to discuss lessons learned, share experiences and devise a way forward for implementing the ICPD goals for the next five years.
(ii) Building on prior commitments, the participants adopted a strong Addis Ababa Statement of Commitment. [See more details]
- More information
- http://www.unfpa.org/webdav/site/global/shared/parliamentarians/docs/2009/addis_commitment_en.doc (WORD)
Back to Index