RTG: for the year 2010, $ 70,000
- Yokohama Action Plan
- Strengthen central government institutions for HIV/AIDS and prioritize prevention of new infections.
- Proposed Measures by Japan/Implementing Partners
- ● Training course on Management of Long-term Adherence to ART (Antiretroviral Therapy)
- Potential Resources, Possible Contributions
- RTG: for the year 2010, $ 70,000
- Related Links
Current Status of Implementation 2009
- Botswana/Kenya/Tanzania/Uganda/Zambia/South Africa/Mozambique/Namibia/Cameroon/Burkina Faso/Gabon/Ghana/Madagascar/Senegal
- On-going - TICA organized training course on Management of Long-term Adherence to ART for African countries (Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, South Africa, Mozambique, Namibia, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Ghana, Madagascar and Senegal) in Thailand during 22-26 March 2010.
- More information
Back to Index