Delegate programme to promote trade and investment to Africa
- Yokohama Action Plan
- Utilize more effectively official funding sources such as investment credit, trade and investment insurance to enhance PPP and leverage private capital flows to Africa.
- Proposed Measures by Japan/Implementing Partners
- ● Enhance Public-Private Partnership to effectively coordinate between official flows and private capitals, to expand good practices of Corporate Social Responsibilities in linking up with official flows
- Potential Resources, Possible Contributions
- Delegate programme to promote trade and investment to Africa
- Related Links
Current Status of Implementation 2009
- (i) In response to GoJ Public-Private Missions, delegates were invited from 4 countries above to Japan. (ii) Numerous meetings were organized with Japanese private sector, JETRO/NIPC Seminar for Nigeria, Bio-fuel seminar at Bio Japan 2009 in Yokoyama in which a guest speaker from Kenya was participated.
- More information
Back to Index