Briefing session on the recent updates regarding TEPCO’s Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station
November 12, 2013
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs hosted the briefing session with relevant ministries and gave explanations on the recent updates regarding TEPCO’s Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station to the diplomatic missions on Oct 12th.
As for the concrete information provided in the session, please see the following links.
- Current progress status of the Fukushima Daiichi decommissioning -Fuel removal from the spent fuel pool in the Unit 4- (METI)（PDF）
- Fuel Removal from Reactor 4 Spent Fuel Pool (TEPCO)（PDF）
- Overview of Results of the Request for Information for Contaminated Water Issues (METI)（PDF）
- Status of Marine Monitoring (NRA)（PDF）
- The Leakage of Contaminated Water at TEPCO’s Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station and the Safety of Fishery Products (Fisheries Agency)（PDF）
During the session, the briefer with TEPCO used the video to explain the details about the fuel removal reactor 4 spent fuel pool. The video is available in the following link.