Women's Empowerment and Gender Equality
Press Guidelines for WAW! 2015 Tokyo
August 17, 2015
1. Press registration
- Pen journalists with “Press Badge of the National Diet” are requested to go through the reception desk inside the venue on the day.
- Camera crews (excluding freelance) are requested to wear their “corporate armbands” and to go through the reception desk inside the venue on the day.
- Foreign press with “Foreign Press Registration Card” issued by MOFA or with “Press Badge of the National Diet” are requested to go through the reception desk inside the venue on the day.
(3)Both for Japanese and Foreign Media
- Those without “Press Badge of the National Diet” or “Foreign Press Registration Card” are requested to register in advance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, August 25. Please notify us with your company name, the name of the person who covers the events, and contact details (telephone number and email address). If more than two individuals from the same company plan to cover the events, please send all relevant information together. Please be advised that those who have not registered in advance may not be able to cover the event on the day.
2. Entrance card
- Entrance cards will be issued at the reception desk on the day. Please carry the entrance card at all times inside the venue. Please be advised that those received an entrance card on August 28 and continue covering the events on August 29 should bring the card on the second day.
- Please present your “Press Badge of the National Diet” or “Foreign Press Registration Card” to receive the entrance card at the reception desk. Those who do not have either accreditation but registered in advance will be required to bring a credible identification and with photo, such as employee ID, driver license and passport.
3. Other notes concerning coverage
- To film with a video or camera, please follow the instructions of the onsite officials and film from the designated area at the venue.
- Please refrain from conducting individual interviews inside the venues unless you have a prior consent of the interviewee.
- Personal information that is collected will not be used for any other purposes.
- Secretariat may contact you regarding your company’s coverage.