Dr. Toshiko Abe, Parliamentary Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs, to visit Fukushima Prefecture
April 19, 2013
- Dr. Toshiko Abe, Parliamentary Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs, will visit Fukushima Prefecture with members of the diplomatic corps in Japan on Monday, April 22.
- Dr. Toshiko Abe is scheduled to visit both coastal and inland areas of Fukushima Prefecture, in order to observe agricultural and tourist facilities, and exchange opinions with related people.
- Expected participants
10 diplomats from 10 countries
[Provisional itinerary] Monday, April 22
- Aquamarine Fukushima
- Roadside Station Yotsukura Port
- Tomatoland Iwaki Co., Ltd.
(Agricultural Production Corporation)
- Fukushima Agricultural Technology Centre