Prime Minister of Hungary to Visit Japan
1. His Excellency Mr. ORBÁN Viktor, Prime Minister of Hungary will pay an Official Working Visit to Japan from 5 December to 7 December.
2. During his stay in Japan, Mr. Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan will hold a summit meeting with the Prime Minister and host a banquet in his honour.
3. This year marks the 150th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Japan and Hungary. The Government of Japan sincerely welcomes the visit of the Prime Minister and hopes the visit will further strengthen the friendly relations between Japan and Hungary.
(1) This will be H.E. Mr. ORBÁN’s second visit to Japan as the Prime Minister of Hungary.
(2) H.E. Mr. ORBÁN had a meeting with Prime Minister Abe on the occasions of V4+Japan summit in October 2018.