Study Tour to Chiba City, Chiba Prefecture, by the Diplomatic Corps in Japan
July 3, 2019
1. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan will organize a Study Tour for the diplomatic corps stationed in Japan, jointly with Chiba Convention Bureau and International Center on July 10.
2. These Study Tours are held every year by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs together with local governments or bodies in order to showcase regional attractions such as history, culture, tourism, local products and industries to diplomats posted in Japan.
3. During this Study Tour, the diplomatic corps will visit Makuhari Messe , one of the biggest convention facilities in Japan and also the venue for Olympic and Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020. In addition, they will visit some advanced technology related companies as well as research and educational institutions in Chiba city.It is expected that this Tour will further deepen their understanding of the lively city.
[Reference] Tentative Itinerary (Places to visit)
- Kanda University of International Studies
- Makuhari Messe
- Fasotec Co,Ltd
- Weathernews Inc.
- National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology