Study Tour to Ibaraki Prefecture by the Diplomatic Corps in Japan
February 18, 2019
1. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan will organize a Study Tour jointly with the Ibaraki Prefecture for the diplomatic corps stationed in Japan on February 22.
2. These Study Tours are held every year by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs together with local governments or bodies in order to showcase regional attractions such as history, culture, tourism, local products and industries to diplomats posted in Japan.
3. During this Study Tour, the diplomatic corps will visit some facilities related to industy, history and culture. It is expected that this Tour will deepen their understanding of Ibaraki Prefecture and their attractiveness.
[Reference] Tentative Itinerary (Places of visit)
- Kairakuen and Kodokan (Mito City)
- Namegata Farmers Village (Namegata City)
- Kashima Stadium (Kashima City)