Foreign Minister of Cambodia to Visit Japan
September 14, 2018
1. H.E. Mr. Prak Sokhonn, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Kingdom of Cambodia, will pay a visit to Japan from Tuesday, September 18 to Wednesday, September 19, 2018.
2. During his stay in Japan, Mr. Taro Kono, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan, will have a meeting with Foreign Minister Prak Sokhonn.
3. The Government of Japan hopes the visit will further strengthen the friendly relations between Japan and the Kingdom of Cambodia.
(1) This will be H.E. Mr. Prak Sokhonn’s first visit to Japan as Foreign Minister of Cambodia.
(2) In the past, Foreign Minister Prak Sokhonn and Foreign Minister Kono had held a bilateral meeting twice including the one at the margin of the ASEAN related Foreign Ministers Meeting in Singapore in August 2018.