The Crown Prince and Princess of Denmark to Visit Japan
1. His Royal Highness the Crown Prince Frederik Andre Henrik Christian of the Kingdom of Denmark and Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess Mary Elizabeth of the Kingdom of Denmark will pay an Official Visit to Japan from October 9 to October 12, 2017.
2. During their stay in Japan, Their Majesties the Emperor and Empress will invite Their Royal Highnesses the Crown Prince and Princess to a luncheon. Mr. Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan and Mrs. Abe will also meet with Their Royal Highnesses.
3. The Government of Japan sincerely welcomes the visit of Their Royal Highnesses Crown Prince and Princess, and hopes the visit will further strengthen the friendly relations between Japan and the Kingdom of Denmark.
(1) This will be His Royal Highness The Crown Prince Frederik’s sixth visit to Japan. His last visit was in March 2015.
(2) This will be the first time Prime Minister Abe will meet with His Royal Highness The Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark.