Prime Minister of Cambodia to Visit Japan
1. Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo HUN SEN, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Cambodia will pay an Official Working Visit to Japan from Sunday, August 6 to Wednesday, August 9, 2017.
2. During his stay in Japan, Mr. Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan, will hold a meeting with the Prime Minister and host a dinner in his honor.
3. The Government of Japan sincerely welcomes the visit of the Prime Minister HUN SEN and hopes the visit will further strengthen the friendly relations between Japan and the Kingdom of Cambodia.
(1) This will be Samdech HUN SEN’s twenty-first visit to Japan.
(2) In the past, Prime Minister HUN SEN and Prime Minister Abe held a meeting on seven occasions including the ASEM 11 Summit Meeting in Mongolia in July 2017.