Visit of the King and Queen of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to Japan
April 6, 2023
- His Majesty King Abdullah II Ibn Al Hussein, King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah will make an Official Visit to Japan. The period of their stay will be from April 7 to 12, 2023.
- During their stay in Japan, Their Majesties the Emperor and Empress will hold a meeting with Their Majesties the King and the Queen. Mr. KISHIDA Fumio, Prime Minister of Japan, will hold a meeting with His Majesty the King and host a working dinner.
- The Government of Japan sincerely welcomes the visit of Their Majesties the King and the Queen and hopes the visit will further strengthen the friendly relations between Japan and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- (1) This will be His Majesty Abdullah II’s twelfth visit to Japan as King of Jordan.
- (2) Prime Minister Kishida held a summit telephone talk in January 2022, and a meeting with His Majesty Abdullah II on His Majesty’s visit to Japan in September 2022.