Arrival of India’s Aid Team
March 25, 2011
- In response to the Tohoku – Pacific Ocean Earthquake, India’s aid team will arrive at Narita Airport in the morning of March 26 (AI306).
- 46 members of National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) are going to operate in disaster-affected areas in Miyagi prefecture.
- The Government of India has already offered 25,000 blankets and 13,000 bottles of mineral water as relief supplies, which are being delivered to the affected area.
- The Government of Japan deeply appreciate the cooperation by the Government of India.
- (*This is a provisional translation. The above date denotes the date of the issue of the original press release in Japanese.)
Back to Index