Exchange of Congratulatory Messages between Mr. Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan and H.E. Mr. Joko Widodo, President of the Republic of Indonesia, on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Japan and Indonesia
January 20, 2018
1. In 2018, Japan and the Republic of Indonesia mark the 60th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations.
2. To commemorate the 60th anniversary, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe exchanged congratulatory messages with President Joko Widodo.
3. In his message, Prime Minister Abe Mentions the progress between the two countries in a wide range of fields such as economy, disaster risk reduction and people-to-people exchanges, and expresses his hope for further advancement of the bilateral relations on the occasion of this milestone year.
- Message from Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to Commemorate 60th Anniversary of Japan-Indonesia Diplomatic Relations (English (PDF) / Japanese (PDF))
- Congratulatory Message of the President of the Republic of Indonesia on the 60th Anniversary of Indonesia-Japan Diplomatic Relations (English (PDF) / Japanese (PDF))