The Fifth Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD V) was held in Yokohama, Japan, on June 1-3, 2013.
- ODA Policy Speech by H.E. Mr. Fumio Kishida, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan "An Evolving ODA: For the World’s Future and Japan's Future"
- Attendance to the First High-Level Meeting of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation by Mr. Seiji Kihara, Parliamentary Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs (Overview and Evaluation) (April 16)
- Japan-Maldives Summit Meeting (April 15)
- Japan- Kosovo Summit Meeting (April 14)
- Japan's Assistance to Developing Countries on Climate Change (Pamphlet) (PDF, 2.06MB) (April 14)
- Japan-Philippines Foreign Ministers Meeting (April 11)