The Fifth Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD V) was held in Yokohama, Japan, on June 1-3, 2013.
- The First TICAD V Ministerial Meeting (Overview and Evaluation) (May 2014)
- 20 Years of the TICAD Process and Japan's ODA to Africa
[English (PDF, 3.75MB)], [French (PDF, 3.82MB)]
- Japan's Commitment to Africa: Strengthening Each Individual, One by One (YouTube Video) [English], [French]
- ODA Policy Speech by H.E. Mr. Fumio Kishida, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan "An Evolving ODA: For the World’s Future and Japan's Future"
- Courtesy Call on Prime Minister Shinzo Abe by H.E. Miss Helen Clark, Administrator of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), and the Holding of the Global Launch of the Human Development Report 2014 published by the UNDP
- Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's Interview with Post Courier
- World Assembly for Women in Tokyo: WAW! Tokyo 2014
- Japanese Parliamentary Senior Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs Nobuo Kishi's visit to Egypt
- Visit to Japan by Ms. Valerie Amos, United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator (July 18)