Foreign Minister Yoriko Kawaguchi's Visit to Russia
Ms. Yoriko Kawaguchi, Minister for Foreign Affairs, visited Russia from October 11 (Fri) to 14 (Mon).
In Moscow, Ms. Kawaguchi had talks with Mr. Igor Sergeevich Ivanov, Foreign Minister, and paid a courtesy call on Mr. Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, President. Ms. Kawaguchi exchanged views on bilateral relations and other issues with them.
Ms. Kawaguchi held the "Sixth Meeting of the Japan-Russia Intergovernmental Commission on Trade and Economic Issues" with Mr. Viktor Borisovich Khristenko, Vice-Chairman of the Government.
- Japan-Russia Foreign Ministers' Meeting (Summary)
- Foreign Minister Kawaguchi's Courtesy Visit to Russian President Putin (Summary) (October 14, 2002)
- Visit of Minister for Foreign Affairs Yoriko Kawaguchi to Russia (Summary of Meetings) (October 15, 2002)
- Press Secretary's Press Conference (October 15, 2002)
- Press Secretary's Press Conference (October 11, 2002)
- Japan-Russia Foreign Ministers' Meeting (September 16, 2002)
- Japan-Russia Relations
- Embassy of Japan in Russia Web Site
Back to Index