- Victory lap by Nadeshiko Japan, the women’s national soccer team, with a banner after the final of the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2011 (Photo: ©J-LEAGUE PHOTO)
- Messages from students at the Department of Japanese Studies, University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Vietnam National University-Hanoi, Viet Nam.
- Map of sites where reacue teams from foreign countries,regions,and international organizations operating(as of 15th September)
- Message cards from students at Escuela Puerta Abierta (elementary and junior high schools in Argentina) sent to the Japanese Embassy.
- “Go for It! Japan” Campaign in Kiev, Ukraine
- Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda delivers a speech at the UN High-Level Meeting on Nuclear Safety and Security in New York on September 22 (photo by the Cabinet Public Relations Office)
- Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard hands out koala dolls to children (photo by Minami-Sanriku Town)
- Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard, at the center, is briefed by Foreign Minister Matsumoto on the damage during her visit to Minami-Sanriku Town.
- Foreign Minister Koichiro Gemba, left, meeting with Ms. Aung San Suu Kyi (December 26, Myanmar)
- Prime Minister Noda, left, meeting with the U.S. President Obama for the first time after assuming office (September 21, New York, photo: Cabinet Public Relations Office, Cabinet Secretariat)
- The words of Lt. Gen Burton M. Field, Commander, USFJ
- The aircraft carrier Ronald Reagan (US Navy photo)
- A message written on the ground in Onagawa Town, Miyagi Prefecture: “THANK YOU USA” (US Navy photo)
- The words of Corporal Jason Chatman, US Marine Corps
- U.S. Army personnel engaged in railroad recovery work at Nobiru Station on the Senseki Line in Higashi-Matsushima City, Miyagi Prefecture (U.S. Army photo)
- U.S. Marine Corps personnel listen to evacuees at a shelter in Watanoha Elementary School in Ishinomaki City (U.S. Marine Corps photo)
- Remarks by His Excellency John V. Roos, Ambassador of the United States to Japan
- Foreign Minister Gemba speaks at a TOMODACHI event (photo: The U.S.-Japan Council)
- U.S. baseball legend Cal Ripken, Jr. runs a baseball clinic for Japanese youth (photo: The U.S.-Japan Council)
- The representatives of the “Heroes of Fukushima” after receiving the Prince Asturias Award for Concord from H.R.H Felipe de Borbón, the Prince of Asturias at the presentation ceremony (October 21, Oviedo City in Spain, photo: the Prince of Asturias Foundation)
- Mr. Chujo, at the time accompanying European Commission members and emergency aid team from EU, in Kitaibaraki City, Ibaraki Prefecture
- Team members unloading relief supplies with Japan’s Self-Defense Forces personnel in Yamamoto Town, Miyagi Prefecture.
- Operation by Self-Defense Forces engineering unit dispatched to United Nations Stabilization Mission in Haiti (MINUSTAH) since 2010 (Haiti, photo: Ministry of Defense)
- Clothing that is donated by a Japanese company is distributed among persons who have been displaced internally by an ethnic conflict that erupted in Jonglei State (Ms. Kaneda at left)
- The shelter project for returnees in Central Equatoria State
- Saint Bernard Town (Southern Leyte, hit by massive mudslide in 2006) started fund-raising activities to return the favor to Japan which gave assistance to the town after the disaster in 2006. “The amount may be small, but we want to show our gratitude to Japan”, the mayor says. (Philippines)
- Children waiting in line for drinking water (Mr. Oda at center) in Bangladesh
- “Poly-Glu” Ladies at work in Bangladesh
- Children gathered around Poly-Glu water in Bangladesh
- The water depuratives make the water clean and drinkable.
- Japan booth at a sightseeing exhibition (February 2012, Philippines)
- Ms. Taylor, at center, talks with children (photo by Taylor Anderson Memorial Gift Fund)
- Ms. Taylor gives a class. (photo by Kazuma Elementary School in Ishinomaki City, Miyagi Prefecture)
- A member of Young Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteers (JOCV) instructing rice and edible crop cultivation methods at an experimental center for rice cultivation (Malawi, photo: JICA)
- Mr. Oyu, at center, with haiku lovers in Brussels His prize-winning work: Delightful moment/learning how to say thank you/in dozens of languages
- Ms. Federica Bertacchini, at center in the back row, with citizens from Matsuyama Her prize-winning work:Blue sky and twelve stars/Embracing a round red sun/a fraternal hug
- An event introducing Japanese sake at the official residence of the Japanese Ambassador to France in June 2011
- The Japanese sake booth at the Hong Kong Wine and Dine Festival in October 2011