Program to Strengthen Livelihood and Business Foundations for Japanese Nationals Overseas and People of Japanese Descent (Nikkei)
August 17, 2021
- The application period has been extended to (Thursday) September 30, 2021.
- This Program will provide support to Japanese nationals overseas and Nikkei whose livelihoods have been affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Measures will be taken to prevent the spread of infection and to support the creation of environments conducive to business in Japanese expatriate and Nikkei communities through overseas Japanese associations, Japan Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Nikkei groups etc.
- Applications are open to organizations and groups overseas wishing to implement relevant projects.
- In order to ensure that Japanese nationals overseas etc. will widely benefit from their projects, applicant organizations and groups are strongly encouraged to roll out their plans in advance to a wide range of potential beneficiaries through their public relations efforts and to make sure that these projects do not exclude non-members.
Application Guidelines & Forms
(1) Application guidelines Updated on June 22
- Application guidelines (English (PDF) / Spanish (PDF) / Portuguese (PDF) )
- Project examples (Good practices) (PDF)
(2) Application forms
- Application documents check sheet (Excel) Updated on May 17
- Check sheet for the COVID-19 vaccination projects (If you apply for a COVID-19 vaccination project) (Excel) Updated on May 21
- Application (Form 1) (Excel) Updated on May 17
- Project plan (Form 2) (Excel) Updated on May 17
- Project expense estimate (Form 3) (Excel) Updated on May 17
- Pledge (Form 4) (Excel)
- Change/Cancelation report (Form 5) (Excel)
(3) Reports forms
- Report document check sheet (Excel) Updated on August 10
- Results report (Form 6) (Excel) Updated on August 10
- Expenditure report (Form 7) (Excel) Updated on August 10
- Form for attaching payment certificate（Attachment of Form 7) (Excel) Updated on August 10