Visit to Japan by the Hon Julia Gillard MP, Prime Minister of Australia and Mr. Tim Mathieson
April 8, 2011
- The Hon Julia Gillard MP, Prime Minister of Australia and Mr. Tim Mathieson will pay an Official Working Visit to Japan with their official delegation from April 20 to 23, 2011.
- During their stay in Japan, the Prime Minister and Mr. Tim Mathieson will be received in audience by their Majesties the Emperor and Empress of Japan.
- Mr. Naoto Kan, Prime Minister of Japan, will hold a meeting with Prime Minister Gillard.
- The Government of Japan cordially welcomes the visit of Prime Minister Gillard and Mr. Mathieson, which will further deepen the friendly relations between Japan and Australia.
- (*This is a provisional translation. The above date denotes the date of the issue of the original press release in Japanese.)
Back to Index