Visit to Japan by Prime Minister Helen Clark of New Zealand
May 2, 2008
- Prime Minister Helen Clark of New Zealand will visit Japan from May
13 (Tue) to May 15 (Thu), 2008.
- During her visit to Japan, Prime Minister Clark will meet with Mr. Yasuo
Fukuda, Prime Minister, and other officials to exchange views on the international
situation including bilateral relations.
- This will be Helen Clark’s first visit to Japan in three years since
June 2005 and her third as prime minister. It is expected that the
relations between Japan and New Zealand will further develop through the
- Also during her visit, Prime Minister Clark will deliver a keynote address
at a Japan-New Zealand Partnership Forum to be held in Tokyo.
- The Prime Minister will also visit the Republic of Korea.