GUESTS AND NATIONAL / SPECIAL DAYS
OF THE 2005 WORLD EXPOSITION, AICHI, JAPAN
11 - 17 June
June 10, 2005
- The following guests and national day events are expected during the period 11 - 17 June in connection with the 2005 World Exposition, Aichi, Japan:
(1) H.E. Mr. Somsavat Lengsavad, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lao People's Democratic Republic, will visit Japan from 10 to 14 June, to attend the National Day event on 13 June at the Expo site.
(2) HRH Crown Prince Philippe of Belgium will visit Japan from 12 to 18 June, to attend the National Day event on 14 June at the Expo site.
(3) H.E. Mr. Daniel Kenzhetayevich Akhmetov, Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, will visit Japan from 13 to 16 June, to attend the National Day event on 15 June at the Expo site.
(4) H.E. Mr. Youssouf Ouedraogo, Minister for Foreign Affairs and Regional Cooperation of Burkina Faso, will visit Japan from 15 to 18 June, to attend the National Day event on 16 June at the Expo site.
(5) H.E. Mr. Fursenko Andrei Aleksandrovich, Minister of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, will visit Japan from 16 to 20 June, to attend the National Day event on 17 June at the Expo site.
- The Government of Japan is pleased to welcome the dignitaries who will visit Japan as Guests of the 2005 World Exposition, Aichi, Japan, to attend their own national days to be held at the Expo site.
(1) "The 2005 World Exposition, Aichi, Japan" is being held for the period 25 March - 25 September under the theme "Nature's Wisdom".
(2) 121 countries and 4 international organizations participating in the World Exposition are scheduled to hold a NATIONAL DAY (for countries) or a SPECIAL DAY (for international organizations) event to celebrate their participation either at the EXPO Dome or the EXPO Hall at the EXPO site.
Back to Index