GUESTS AND NATIONAL / SPECIAL DAYS
OF THE 2005 WORLD EXPOSITION, AICHI, JAPAN
14 - 20 May
May 13, 2005
- The following guests and national day events are expected during the period 14 - 20 May in connection with the 2005 World Exposition, Aichi, Japan:
(1) H.E. Dr. Koang Tutlam, Dung, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia in Japan, will attend the National Day event on 16 May at the Expo site.
(2) H.E. Mr. Abid Sharifov, Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Azerbaijan, will visit Japan from 16 to 20 May, to attend the National Day event on 17 May at the Expo site.
(3) H.E. Pehin Dato Haji Abdul Rahman Taib, Minister of Industry and Primary Resources of Brunei Darussalam, will visit Japan from 14 to 21 May, to attend the National Day event on 18 May at the Expo site.
(4) H.E. Ms. Wu Yi, Vice Premier of the People's Republic of China, will visit Japan from 17 to 24 May, to attend the National Day event on 19 May at the Expo site.
(5) H.E. Mr. George Alogoskoufis, Minister of Economy and Finance of Hellenic Republic, will visit Japan from 17 to 22 May, to attend the National Day event on 20 May at the Expo site.
- The Government of Japan is pleased to welcome the dignitaries who will visit Japan as Guests of the 2005 World Exposition, Aichi, Japan, to attend their own national days to be held at the Expo site.
(1) "The 2005 World Exposition, Aichi, Japan" is being held for the period 25 March - 25 September under the theme "Nature's Wisdom".
(2) 121 countries and 4 international organizations participating in the World Exposition are scheduled to hold a NATIONAL DAY (for countries) or a SPECIAL DAY (for international organizations) event to celebrate their participation either at the EXPO Dome or the EXPO Hall at the EXPO site.
Back to Index