Boao Forum for Asia
Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi visited the People's Republic of China from April 11 (Thu) to 13 (Sat) to participate in the first annual conference of the Boao Forum for Asia, which was held in Boao, Hainan Province. The Prime Minister delivered a keynote speech at the Forum and had opportunities to hold talks with world leaders present.
The Boao Forum will be an opportunity to exchange opinions face-to-face among participants from various areas (political, business, academic, etc.) of Asian nations and regions on the strengthening of the cooperative economic relations within Asia as well as between Asia and other regions.
- Attendance of Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi at the First Annual Conference of the Boao Forum for Asia (Overview and Evaluation) (April 2002)
- Summit Meeting between Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi and Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Thailand H.E. Pol. Lt. Col. Thaksin Shinawatra (Overview) (April 15, 2002)
- Meeting Between Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi and Premier of the State Council of the People's Republic of China Zhu Rongji (Overview) (April 12, 2002)
- Speech by Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi at the Boao Forum for Asia "Asia in a New Century - Challenge and Opportunity" (April 12, 2002)
- Speech by Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi at the Boao Forum for Asia (Press Secretary's Press Conference) (April 12, 2002)
Back to Index