GUESTS AND NATIONAL / SPECIAL DAYS
OF THE 2005 WORLD EXPOSITION, AICHI, JAPAN
July 22, 2005
- The following guests and national day events are expected during the period 23-29 July in connection with the 2005 World Exposition, Aichi, Japan:
(1) H.E. Mr. Miguel Angel Moratinos, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of Spain, and his spouse will visit Japan from 24 to 26 July, to attend the National Day event on 25 July at the Expo site.
(2) H.E. Mr. Raul de la Nuez Ramirez, Minister of Foreign Trade of the Republic of Cuba, will visit Japan from 24 to 29 July, to attend the National Day event on 26 July at the Expo site.
(3) Hon. Lakshman Kadirgamar, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, will visit Japan from 26 July to 3 August, to attend the National Day event on 27 July at the Expo site.
(4) H.E. Dr. Luis Macchiavello, Ambassador of the Republic of Peru, will attend the National Day event on 28 July at the Expo site.
- The Government of Japan is pleased to welcome the dignitaries who will visit Japan as Guests of the 2005 World Exposition, Aichi, Japan, to attend their own national days to be held at the Expo site.
(1) "The 2005 World Exposition, Aichi, Japan" is being held for the period 25 March - 25 September under the theme "Nature's Wisdom".
(2) 121 countries and 4 international organizations participating in the World Exposition are scheduled to hold a NATIONAL DAY (for countries) or a SPECIAL DAY (for international organizations) event to celebrate their participation either at the EXPO Dome or the EXPO Hall at the EXPO site.
Back to Index