- Foreign Minister Kishida meets with Foreign Minister Martinez, discussing bilateral relations and Japan-Central America relations.
- G7 Hiroshima Foreign Ministers’ Meeting
- Foreign Minister Kishida Visits China and Southeast Asia (Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, and Viet Nam)
- Prime Minister Abe and Ghanaian President Mahama confirm their determination to further strengthen their ties. (Photo: Cabinet Public Relations Office)
- Foreign Minister Kishida “Japan hopes to cooperate with Slovakia at the bilateral level and also in relation to Japan-EU relations.”
- May 23
- May 20
- May 19